- Have you just read one of JC Coulton’s books and now you want to tell the world about it?
- Do you own a romance blog site?
- Are you a social media whiz?
- And would you love to get sneak peeks into upcoming books that JC will only post for her awesome Readers Group and Street Team?
- JC has joined forces with debut authors Chloe Grey and Bella Love-Wins, and they have launched Bella, JC and Chloe’s Reader Group and Street Team! All three are new adult and contemporary romance authors, so you will love visiting the Facebook Group with 3 times the authors, and 3 times the Fun / Swag / Giveaway / Goodreads!
Benefits! As a member of this team, you’ll receive the hot Benefits listed below:
- Sneak peeks into new books that only the Reader Group and Street Team members will receive:
- Inside scoop—be in the know before everyone else
- Personal interaction with JC, Chloe and Bella
- Group Member Only Prizes and Giveaways
- Custom e-swag
- A fancy member badge for your blog/website/wherever you want to put it (coming soon)!
Grind! How your Commitment, Participation and Contribution Helps
The 3 of us are new to this romance indie author/publisher fun. And we already have the best readers in the world!
Once you join the Street Team, you’ll find a list of the things you can do that will help in a big way. Do them all, or do just one or two.
Either way, you’re helping to share. Sharing is caring, right?
For Example, here is the Contemporary and New Adult & College Romance series I’ve written or am writing as we speak:
The Seize Me Series – Carrie finds herself in the middle of the biggest human trafficking story of her journalist career, and reconnects with the man who got away. Is their love a distraction? Or is it finally time she gives the reins to police detective Blake?
How to Join
WARNING: Before you join, do take the time to decide if it’s for you and that you’re beyond ecstatic about my books. They’re not perfect, but if you feel just meh, there’s no point joining to criticize and kill our buzz. We also need hustlers, mavens, doers, rock stars
and all round awesome people who honestly just want to help take this journey with us. What we can
accomplish together can be magic! And I commit to you now that when my books take off, we will all win.
Joining is super easy. Just shimmy on over to Facebook –
c’mon ladies, put a little more hip into that shimmy – and request to join the FB group. Here’s the direct link
If you’d like to be a Street Team Leader, message me once you join the street team Facebook group page.
The Street Team Leader role is like a Project-managing-cat-herding-
You get extra special virtual hugs for taking on a little more, and Bella, Chloe and I will rave about you a lot more everywhere we go too.
Once you’re in, exhale! It means you’re in the inner circle. And come spring, you’ll find tools, like
member badges, special photos, notifications, blog tour and book blitz invites, and other ways to share, with more to come.
That’s it! Like what you just read? Then request to join here
See you on the other side.